- Our church is fully open for worship (welcoming visitors, too)
- Our Sunday Fellowship Hour is back (“Outside Coffee Hour” in good weather, but inside in inclement weather)
- Parish life events are once again populating our calendar
- Youth, young adults, and college students activites have resumed
- Christian Education (with some modification) is back on track!
As head into November, we are looking forward to:
- A weekly coninutation of our new in-person (and recorded) series “A Practical Handbook of Faith” every Wednesday at 720pm (following our 630pm Vespers)
- A weekly online Adult Sunday School module (write Fr. Justin for more info)
- Our 2nd “Super Saturday” Children’s Education event, 430-630pm Nov. 7, an in-person education-fellowship program for Pre-K-6th graders. (Another Super Saturday will fall on on Dec. 5.)
- Our 3rd “Hike & Vespers on the Mount” at the Berea Pinncles, Nov. 14, 230-6pm. (Parishioners from St. Michael’s in Louisville are joining us, once again!)
- The beginning of the sacred season of the Nativity Fast (Nov. 15-Dec. 24,) in which we prepare as a community for the coming of Christmas.
- The Archpastoral Visit of Archbishop Alexander [Golitzin,] our ruling bishop, who will be visiting from Nov. 20-22. Again, see the online calendar for more details or the pdfs below.
How is our Parish Handling Covid?
- wash hands upon entering the church
- wear masks while worshipping and moving through the corridors
- try to maintain 6 ft. of social distance between families
- try to fellowship outdoors (going indoors in inclement weather)
- should you feel ill or have a temperature, stay home and pray via our YouTube livestream
We invite you to come visit our church and pray at any of our services or to schedule a time to meet with our priest, Fr. Justin (859-361-2823.) Of course, you are still welcome to connect virtually, through the livestreaming options.
Here are some photos from parish life in September and October of this year!